Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beautiful skies

Many times I feel So fortunate to live where I live, to be able to admire beautiful trees, native plants and potted beauties all around my home and through every window, even when I'm sitting at my desk and typing these words.

From that same place I can also watch all the stunning sunsets. They make me stop for a moment and breathe-in all the stunning colors that seem to come in different shades and intensities day after day.

And when I go out, I look at the beautiful skies, ever changing in appearance - and even though the color of the sky is also never the same as it was a few minutes ago, it never ceases to be the most perfect background for all the trees, no matter what time of the day it is, no matter what season it is.

It seems to me that I am very easily fascinated not only by the plants, but also by the beautiful skies and beautiful sky images.


Single red leaf
Photo above by Daria: Single red leaf


Spring is in the air
Photo above by Daria: Spring is in the air


Where fall and spring meet
Photo above by Daria: Where fall and spring meet

***

No comments:

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most
Google