Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Best pasta with herbs recipe

A couple of days ago I received an email from one of my subscribers. Here's the partial copy:

"... I wonder if you have any nice pasta recipes with different herbs. I own a small shop and have just started selling salads and any variation on what I offer would really be appreciated.
Thanks
Patricia, New Zealand"

I am very grateful to Patricia that she contacted me and I really want to help her. I'm thinking that a shop with a nice selection of pasta dishes might become very popular if she offers some tasty varieties. But I still need your help.

  • I'd like to hear from bloggers who had contests on their blogs before - maybe you can share some experiences

  • I'd like to hear from everyone who has a good pasta recipe - just submit it in the "comments" area of this post

  • I'd like to hear from anyone who might be interested in contributing an award for the best recipes (in addition to mine $20 paypal cash to the submitter of the recipe that Patricia herself chooses as her favorite). My idea is to create polls for the following categories: the most yummy (best tasting), simplest, the most unusual etc.
Any thoughts,

ideas,

recipes?

Let's get together, help Patricia and make this world better! :)

Thanks in advance to all who decide to participate in any way!




Penne Beef Pasta



***

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite pasta recipe:

prep time: 10 min.
total: 25 min.
yield: 8 servings

ingredients
2 lb. tomatoes, chopped (about 3 cups)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cup kraft special collection sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
1 pkg. linguine
1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted

directions
1. toss tomatoes with cream cheese and dressing; cover. refridgerate at least 2 hours.

2. cook pasta as directed on package; drain. place in large bowl.

3. add tomato mixture and pine nuts; toss lightly.

Sadie said...

In my new healthy lifestyle I've been playing around with different pasta recipes. I think I've put some on my website if you want to look at them, but I'll put one on here that I haven't put on there. :) It's really simple!

1 pound 99% fat free ground chicken
brown in a skillet with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil - salt and pepper to taste

Cook penne pasta, then toss in a little olive oil, garlic powder, fresh basil, oregano, rosemary and ground chicken.

It's so light and fresh! (and quick and easy!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't have any fantastic recipe to share but that picture is making me very hungry! Time to fix dinner.

Anonymous said...

I'm an off the cuff cooker, generally going to the pantry, seeing what's available, heading to the freezing and somehow throwing it all together. I did see them doing some interesting recipes on The Biggest Loser not too long ago - I love the tips - and you might find some good, low cal, tasty treats on that website :)

Anonymous said...

I have a new blog that I'll leave here as my blog URL where you can submit contests. Hope that will help you with running a contest!

Jen said...

I love pasta. Unfortunately, it's either in a can, box or bag. I would love a good pasta recipe. We eat a lot of it around here.

Jennifer

sofwarewiki said...

I dont know how to make it but always liked eating it, also tried some frozen ones from safeway and were fine in taste to...but making it fresh would be more fun

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most
Google