Friday, November 28, 2008
Guidelines for uses of herbs
* Use the herbal material only in case you are 100% certain that it really is the herb in question.
* When ill or you have any health concerns, consult a certified health practitioner.
* Noone should continuously drink the same infusion for a long period of time (unless prescribed by a registered health practitioner). Generally, the maximum use is for 10 days - and then skip 5 days.
* Have one cup of herbal infusion per day, except during acute periods - for instance when you have a cold or flu. You can then have it three times per day, but for a maximum of 4 days.
* Some herbal remedies can be extremely powerful. Should you notice any side effects when taking these infusions, immediately stop using the herb and consult your health practitioner right away.