Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Kid on the Block

Yesterday I travelled south again and took several photos of blooming plants. That was a lot of fun (including climbing on the benches to take better shots - which embarrassed my son who was with me).

Verily, the biggest and nicest surprise was awaiting for me at home. My white and red amaryllis, both in full bloom with more blooms to come. Amaryllis in bloom always takes my breath away with its beauty and delicacy.

Even though the flowers look so delicate and surprisingly to me, the blooms don't really mind the rain. After the heavy rains we had the other night, all the blooms were just as pretty and completely undamaged after the rain as they were on the night before the downpour started. Awesome!!! :)

Here's my gorgeous amaryllis and the rest of the pretty blooms from yesterday in the next couple of days. Enjoy!





***


No comments:

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most
Google