Saturday, March 16, 2013

A visit to Busch Gardens


It was a cold, rainy day when I finally made it to Busch Gardens in Tampa. However, all the shows I got to see were a lot of fun, and soon it stopped sprinkling and warmed up enough  for me to enjoy the Sky Ride, the Treetop Trails and Serengeti Railway.


Due to the weather one would expect less visitors but the park was quickly filling up throughout the morning and non-existing long lines to get to all the attractions do not bother me at all. I wish I took a few more videos because some of the African animals put up quite a show. But I took enough photos to put together a nice 2.5 minute video above. It will give you a taste of the place, well worth visiting.








No comments:

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most
Google