Friday, April 16, 2010

Farmer cheese recipe

I bought some farmer cheese and nobody wanted to eat it. I wouldn't be me if I didn't have an idea how to use it, though.

Here's what I made with it.
Ingredients:

  • about 2 tbs of farmers cheese
  • about 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
  • some powdered paprika
  • some fresh thyme
  • some fresh parsley
  • some fresh chives
Then I mixed all the ingredients up and ate this deliciously tasting spread with home baked bread. Yummy!!! :)

This is what my masterpiece looked like:

Photo above: Farmer cheese recipe

I am not the kind of person to follow the recipes. I prefer to invent my own, and they are always different because I like to use things that I grow around the house.

Therefore, thyme, chives and parsley could be replaced with finely chopped onions or scallions and any kind of fresh herb or edible flowers you happen to have at home. Add more of the one you like best and keep playing with colors, textures and tastes.

One last thing. Chew long and well - to get the most benefits out of all of those fresh herbs. You'll feel like you're in heaven... :)


***

No comments:

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most

Daria's World - blog about people and things that matter the most
Google